Simple Guidelines for blogs:
- Blogs are created so editors can ask questions or just talk about the series.
- Please keep the blogs to only series related topics.
- Blogs are a great place for extended dialogue on No. 6. Fellow members will also be reading so make sure they're good! Short questions are best kept to the discussion page.
- The blogs here are meant for No.6 related concepts. Whilst we do care if you're upset and having trouble, it would be better to talk to someone you trust or that is on at the time and ask them for help. They will either be willing to listen or be willing to tell you someone else that can help you.
- Every editor is different and most likely live in different parts of the world. Not all people have friends that watch No.6, so they create blogs to discuss the show, hence the importance of discussing the best of the series.
- Please keep the blogs for only discussion. Remember respect for all the participants on our blogs.
|Manual of Style • Basic Rules • Image Policy • Character Outline • Talk Page Policy • Bans • Blogs|