Today, Wednesday the 13th February the No.6 wiki has been successfully migrated to Fandom near the final stages of the mass transfer of wikis to their new URL. This procedure had long been in the planning stages beginning with Fandoms rebranding in October 2016. It would be later, October 2018 that Fandom officially began the migration, gradually transferring around 350,000 communities over months to a planned completion date of February 4th.
Where 90% of the wikis were transferred before the planned date of the 4th the process was slowed in light of Google ads for the remaining 10% of wikis yet to transfer. This remaining 10% of traffic in-fact represented the vast majority of wikis, around 200,000 of them.
Of all the possible transfer dates,…
Read more >
Ok somI ship Nezumi x Shion. I was wondering if anyine agrees with me? Also what do you think of the manga. I am ready for the next chapter. Do you read the paper back or do you read it online. Also if someone could write a small PG 13 fanfiction for shion x nezumi if you ship it. Please do not do it on the fanfiction websites because they to not work on my pc. So just post it on your wiki account and then send me the link if you can! Thanks! Much thanks!Read more >
So recently I felt the need to start helping this wikia out. Ive also noticed that the admins are inactive here so if you are one or can contact one please message me so I can talk to them. I'll add on to this post as i work on the wiki. Thanks, bye.
4/5/18 - All Manga Chapter pages have been put under the category Candidates For Deletion .This is because all the Chapters having sperate pages would cause clutter and would be pretty useless since the manga chapters are very short. If you want to compromise, I suggest adding a page for every Book. 18 pages in total, half for the Lightnovel, half for the manga. then a summary of the whole book can be put there. The Episode pages are okay but I do reccomend that they be expanded.Read more >
Hello! My name is AoYokai, an I've been in the No. 6 fandom for a year now. I'm mostly active on tumblr and the No. 6 discussion board, and I have very limited knowledge about wiki but I'm going to do my best!
I just wanted to know whether there are any regular users in this wiki. I may be reading this wrong, but it seems like the admin of this wiki has been gone for about two years? If I'm wrong I'm sorry I didn't want to offend anyone, I just want to see what's going on.
Me and some of my friends in the fandom really want to make this wiki more active, so I just want to figure out who's here and who's not.
It'll be great if anyone could explain to me how things work around here, because I don't want to cross any lines with anyone by mista…Read more >
so maybe this one is about how i love action anime. cute is fine but action is what i love. i can honestly say that i don't like anime girls in either action or cute or what ever, hope that anyone that read this wont take it to any offence. but like i dont like them because their all the same; really only two kinds.
- the cute girl, this girl is quiet and shy. she kind and do good things even when not asked. for example i don't know her name but she's the girl with red hair on the anime called shuffle. boy does she piss me off >:( and then theirs that girl from Hakuouki. she makes me more angry than that girl from shuffle. the only reason i still watch that show is because of Saitou and Souji (the sexy's in the show.)there's nothing wrong…
Hey guys, So lately there has been a lot of Controversy over weather Inukashi is Female or male, im under the impression that he/she is in fact a female he/she has long hair and their voice sounds more female. i think it would be better if we discused the matter, insted of having people go back and forth changing it all the time. Your thoughs:Read more >
Who is your favorite character from No. 6?Read more >
Good news No.6 fans! Due to the popularity of the new anime, Sentai Filmworks has decided to license and distribute No.6 on home video next year! And that's not all- Sentai will allow us to watch the anime via their own outlets, some of which include YouTube, iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, and more! Currently, the most reliable method of watching No.6 is on Crunchyroll.
Are you excited for more post-apocalyptic fun? Tell us in the comments!
The Anime News NetworkRead more >